The Pradeep Koneru CSR Initiative is committed to a socially responsible approach across 10 villages in the Srikakulam District of Andhra Pradesh.
One of the long-term objectives of this initiative is to make a positive difference in each of the local communities that it is involved in, by engaging with residents to achieve a mutually beneficial and sustainable relationship.
The initiative has pursued programs designed to:
- > Ensure employment for every local family
- > Ensure all 10 villages have street lights, and increase the number of households with lightbulbs
- > Connect villages with roads
- > Offer health screenings through medical camps
- > Offer free eye care
- > Repair public buildings
- > Raise access to education for all